- Package Includes: 1 Pair – Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital screens. Complimentary frame carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible TR90 nylon frame material for durability and comfortable long-term wear. Casual frame design keeps you looking professional and stylish while working or playing video games.
- Your computer reading glasses magnification/power depends on how far you are from the screen you are viewing. For a laptop or desktop about 19+ inches away, select a magnification HALF your normal reading power. For a smartphone, tablet or a book about 12 to 18 inches away, select your normal reading power.
- Try today absolutely risk free with our 90 Days Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and experience the quality under our Lifetime frame and lens breakage Warranty coverage. If the product does not work out for you, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement.
Gamma Ray computer glasses are crafted exclusively with high-quality and lightweight materials, and we back each pair with a no-hassle 90-day money back guarantee and a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Protect your eyes at a fraction of the cost with Gamma Ray’s anti-blue light computer glasses – now with magnification options! Crafted with remarkably lightweight, flexible TR90 memory nylon frames, our computer readers are comfortable for hours of use; whether it is working on your office computer, browsing on your tablet, playing video games, or watching your favorite TV shows at home. Reduce digital eyestrain so you can enjoy your favorite viewing activities for longer, while still taking care of your vision health. Choose from variety of styles, including our line of vintage-style frames that will transport you back to a classic era, while providing you with the protective eye technology of today. Look good and see better!
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, or treat any medical condition or disease, nor is it intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.